my journey to becoming a runner

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Perfect Week

I have had a perfect week fitness-wise. I made it to the gym this evening and got my 7th hour of working out accomplished. I ran a mile and then walked uphill for about 40 minutes. Then we tackled the stairs for 20 minutes. So that finished up my four hours of cardio and I got to three BodyPump classes. I should be a lean-mean-fitness-machine any day now.

Until yesterday I was right on track with my calorie restrictions. Last night I had planned on staying home and eating something really healthy, but at the last minute I was invited to dinner at La Paz. Well, I can't turn down something like that. Unfortunately I can't select too many low-calorie options there either. And even though I had said: no drinks, I just couldn't turn down the famous La Paz margarita. That has to add on tons of calories. So besides Saturday evening, I had a perfect calorie week. And even Saturday didn't ruin too much. I'm ready for my Monday morning weigh-in!

No comments: