my journey to becoming a runner

Friday, January 9, 2009

Thirty Things before I'm Thirty

  1. Run a 10k
  2. Start a Bookclub
  3. Take Piano Lessons
  4. Get Contacts
  5. Renew my Teaching Certificate
  6. Buy Stock
  7. Whiten my Teeth
  8. Buy a Car
  9. Volunteer
  10. Plant a Garden
  11. Meet new People
  12. Try a new Recipe each Week
  13. Get up Earlier
  14. Paint Spare Room
  15. Create a Facebook Page
  16. Go to a Movie Alone
  17. Have a Garage Sale
  18. Take a Zumba class
  19. Lose 20 pounds
  20. Learn to wear Makeup
  21. Develop a Flossing Habit
  22. Buy Fresh Flowers Weekly
  23. Perfect my Cholesterol
  24. Organize Photos
  25. Try a new Restaurant each month
  26. Get a Passport
  27. Give Blood
  28. Read 5 Non-Fiction Books
  29. Take the LSAT
  30. Send Birthday Cards

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'll be in your new bookclub!!

Unknown said...

By the way this is Stephanie Kahler.

Jen said...

Wowzas! Quite the list, but I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have 30 things to list. Actually, I might have 30 things, but then my success rate would drop - I'm just not very good at completing lists like that. But, I know you are competitive enough to compete with yourself for completion, and that will probably equal success with everything on this list.