my journey to becoming a runner

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes

When I blow out my candles this week I am going to wish for:

  1. My classes back at Gold's Gym.
  2. To miraculously lose 25 pounds by eating cake.
  3. To find happiness within myself.
  4. To have money to hire a maid.
  5. To be naturally tan.
  6. Less work, more pay.
  7. World Peace.
  8. To enjoy running.
  9. A personal chef.
  10. Free cable.
  11. Someone to go sledding with after dark.
  12. Perfectly sculpted arms.
  13. And legs.
  14. That someday I will be discovered for my musical ability.
  15. To have Brad Pitt ask me out and be able to say: well, I would have if you hadn't slept with that skank Angie first!
  16. A shiny new car.
  17. To live some place with 70 degree weather all the time.
  18. For more sleep.
  19. For a home gym.
  20. To have Ryan (from the gym) as a personal trainer.
  21. To have my own library, run the way I want.
  22. Wait that's the Bookstore I want to open some day.
  23. To be a morning person.
  24. To travel the world.
  25. With someone special (but don't for a minute think I am wasting this wish on a boy... it could be anyone special!)
  26. Smaller feet.
  27. To spend more time with my friends.
  28. To win a million dollars
  29. Host a Rockin' 29th Birthday Party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll have to be sure to bring candles with the cake on Saturday - how many times will you have to blow them out for all the wishes to come true? Or is it one wish per candle, so if you get them all out at once, all the wishes will come true? But wait, you can't tell us what you wish for or it won't come true anyway..... Man, this is tough. Anyway, here's hoping you get everything you wish for, and more!

Jen said...

I'll travel the world with you! Unless I'm not special enough....

I like your wishes, I would wish for most of them as well, except for the sledding one. Sledding hurts! And could be dangerous in the dark!