my journey to becoming a runner

Saturday, January 17, 2009

43 Things

I was thinking of giving updates on my 30 Things to do before I'm Thirty list on this blog. But I have discovered this great site called: 43 Things. I listed all my things on there as I was making the list. I also got several of the ideas from looking at other people's goals and accomplishments. It's a great site if you're interested in making a list of goals. I would encourage all of you to use it. But even better, take a look at all the things I am doing and look how far I have come. I have even posted photos of my first fresh flowers. Since I plan on photo-journaling a lot of the things on my Thirty-Thirty list, I will be adding a lot more photos to the site as well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should add an actual link for this list - you know, so we can find it when this post ends up in the archives. It could be there by your friend's links.