my journey to becoming a runner

Monday, June 1, 2009

Winning Update

Yes, I was 2.5 pounds below the challege target. Excellent job if I do say so myself. Jennifer also was right below (.25 pounds) her target weight. So it looks like she won't be owing me any money. Erin, however, was so sure that she wasn't going to be where she needed to be weight-wise, she didn't even weigh-in. She was busy doing something else anyway. Needless to say, I am proud of myself for losing 15.5 pounds in 13 weeks. I really thought that I would have done better, and orignally hoped to be completely done losing weight by the time June 1st came around. None the less I am very motivated right now. I have the start of something good, I am on the right path, and June 1st and Monday line up, which you know always makes me happy. So for dinner I celebrated by eating a large amount of Doritos (they were left at my house from the BBQ). Tomorrow I get back on track.

No comments: