my journey to becoming a runner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Gym Gal

I've decided that I need a gym make-over. Goodyear just does not make me happy. And currently I am needing motivation to get there. So I sucked it up at re-joined Gold's. They were having a great special that made it hard to ignore. For just $5 down, and $10 a month I am an official member there. Erin and I went Sunday evening and used the wonderful equipment. Free cable, new machines, air conditioning, windows. What a life. Sure I feel a little guilty when Gold's was so mean and un-customer centered. But, I have to look out for me and that means I don't have to work out with equipment from the 80s in a dark and hot room. Of course, I am keeping my membership with Goodyear. I can't part from my classes. I will continue to go there three times a week. But I will use Gold's on those days when I need to do some cardio and need a happy environment. It is getting much too warm to go running outside anymore, well it will be soon. It's good to be back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Traitor!

Karrie said...

Jennifer, you know how you could really stick it to gold's? USE another gym. When you stay away... nobody wins!

Unknown said...

at least my money is going somewhere else - and I'm their best kind of profit