my journey to becoming a runner

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hungry Girl

I have just discovered the hungry girl cookbook, which led me to the hungry girl website. She is not a doctor, not a nutritionist, not even a chef. She is just a hungry girl who wanted to find yummy and healthy food. So she spends time at grocery stores finding great low-calorie foods and she spends time concocting new recipes in her kitchen. She calls herself a foodologist. I have been scouring her website for ideas. I am halfway through the cookbook and have marked several dishes I would like to try. I think you should all check her out. I may want to actually own this cookbook (that or I am going to be making a lot of copies). I feel like I spend tons of time trying to find low-fat ways to make yummy food. Now she has done it for me. And lets face it, aren't we all hungry girls?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's not a hungry girl? I'm free for tasting new recipes - or even helping make them sometime!

BrandyGirl said...

Count me in as a taste tester too! We could all take turns trying out new recipes and trying them together. You know, like a regular night to all be able to get together! (What a concept, 'eh?!)