my journey to becoming a runner

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boring

I feel like my workout blog has gotten kind of boring. Much like my life I suppose. My workouts are boring too and lately I have had nothing great and inspiring to write about. Today for instance I hit the gym for an hour and did 2o minutes each of: the treadmill (more hills and fast walking), the bike (at a very fast pace) and the stair climber (level 3 and 4). I am excited that this is a "normal" week where I get to take three BodyPumps, none of which have to be in the pre-dawn hours. My weight hasn't changed any in the last three days, so I am still not eating out at restaurants. So what's left to write about? Same same!

So I guess that's all I have to say... unless I mention the Brazilian woman who takes Combat with us every week and stood by me on Monday. She is very strange and loud and did I mention strange. She told me that she was new-ish and that's why she stands in the back. But combat has just melted her back fat away! Then she proceeded to lift up her shirt and show Erin and I her stomach fat which she hopes combat will deal with next. Then she laughed really hard and came over and touched me. Generally, I don't mind being touched, not even by strangers. But, strangers that have just touched their belly fat... that's where I draw the line. I guess my life's not so boring after all!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I understand feeling like life is boring. But think of it this way, we all think our own lives are boring and that's why we love hearing about other people's lives... it all seems exciting when it's not us! So boring or not boring, as long as I keep blogging you must too... just too keep each other going!

Anonymous said...

My life is the most boringest. anytime I see someone I haven't seen for a while and they ask what I've been up to, all I can say is 'just work, like always.' How boring is that? Although even if my life were exciting, I have social issues, so I probably wouldn't talk about it anyway.