my journey to becoming a runner

Monday, March 30, 2009

Challenge Week #5

Nothing new to report here. My scale has been the same all week and didn't feel like making any changes this morning. Still stuck at seventeen pounds. As if I haven't been stuck at that before (for three or four months). Again I am hoping that this will pass, but now that it has been three weeks around the same weight and I have been working out as much as I possibly can, and not eating all that poorly, I am getting a tad worried. It has to move this week. I am sure of it! Remember when my weight was going down every day? Those were the days!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Maybe you are working too hard, or your body knows your workout schedule. Maybe if we actually go to the gym in the morning later this week it'll kick it into gear and shock your body into losing some poundage!