my journey to becoming a runner

Monday, March 23, 2009

Challenge Week #4

I gained a pound. I was waiting for the bubble to burst and earlier this week I thought that it would be more than a pound. So I am hopeful that this is the only pound I gain and that now my body can get back to work on losing instead. I am still down to 17 pounds which is a fine place to be. I am trying to have a happy outlook on the gain instead of a negative one. That way I will be encouraged to eat lightly and not emerge myself in cookies to comfort my pain.

This week my runs will be: Tuesday 2.5 miles; Friday 2 miles faster; Sunday 3 miles. I might try to use my mom's dog again on Sunday. I work all day; the gym will be closed before and after workl; it will be dark; and she needs the exercise too. And she loves it. And running with someone who loves it is way more fun than people who hate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting the weigh in tonight at the gym..... well, not really, but I do know it's coming, so we'll see what it says compared to what your home scale says - and mine