my journey to becoming a runner

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Worked Up Worked Out

I made it to my second BodyPump of the week. I attempted the higher bicep weight again and it went slightly better. I still took a few breaks, it was still very hard, but I didn't want to die. Score! It was a shorter and slower track, but sometimes those are the most difficult. Everything else went smashingly, oh speaking of smashing: I dropped a little weight on my finger and it stung for at least 3 minutes. I always fear that I will drop the weight on my forehead during triceps or on my head during the back track. Erin and I stayed after to do some walking on the treadmill. I just can't say it enough, the time just flies by when you are talking to someone. It really is better than listening to music or watching TV. Mostly we complain about work. That gets me really worked up and allows me to work out harder. It's good to know that all that work stress is worth something.

No comments: