my journey to becoming a runner

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Three Day Weekend

Boy am I tired. I was supposed to go to the gym this evening after my library bookgroup, but I was just too warn out. It was much too easy to talk Jennifer out of going. Now I am going to need to make up a lot of workout time this weekend. Luckily I have three whole days off. I had hoped (when I requested the day off four weeks ago) that it would be a sunny spring weekend, turns out it's going to snow! Great!

So my plan for the weekend is cardio tomorrow morning, Bodypump with Erin in the afternoon, more cardio on Satuday, as well as both cardio and BP with Brandy on Sunday afternoon. That seems like a lot of exercise, good thing I don't have that pesky job to stand in my way. The hard part is going to be eating healthfully. I have plans to do some eating out, and that never amounts to low calorie living. I just need to make some good choices.

In better news, my extreme soreness from running last Saturday has finally gone away. So has my sore throat / cold. So I am in tip-top shape to do some pumping tomorrow!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you're enjoying your day off!! I sure am. I'll see you at BodyPump this afternoon!

BrandyGirl said...

I wondered where you girls were last night. I had a rough meeting at work and almost just curled up on the couch for the night. Wes motivated me to go by joing me for an hour of cardio. So I guess he is good for something. I can't wait for our dinner tonight!