my journey to becoming a runner

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy Days

I have been super lazy this week. Well, at least when it comes to working out. I ate fairly healthy all week. But I only made it to the gym three times: twice for BodyPump and once for Combat. I could have made up some hours today, but I felt like the week was already so bad, I might as well take one more day off and start good and clean tomorrow. So I have allowed myself a week off basically. I also walked in a parade yesterday -- it was over a mile, but it wasn't like a great workout.

My weight has been the same all week, so I don't have any high hopes for my weigh-in tomorrow morning, but you never know. After a very stressful week at work, I finally have two days off in a row. Today, as I mentioned, I did a lot of relaxing. Tomorrow I am going to kick it into high gear. I plan on doing an hour of cardio in the morning (hopefully running/walking) and then in the evening I want to go back to Combat. Jennifer can't make it, but Brandy plans on being there. Erin also wants to take the class, so tomorrow will be her first attempt. I am hoping that I am a lot better tomorrow. I hope that ease of moves grows exponentially. And in return, I hope that when I get better at the moves, I will use my arm muscles more.

I have a slightly strange work week. I only work: Tuesday, Wednesday (evening), Thursday (evening), but then I work both Saturday and Sunday. So it looks like I will have to schedule my BodyPump classes for Tuesday evening and Friday afternoon. That will be all I can make it to this week, unless I made myself go tomorrow morning at 6am (doubt that). I will have to spend this week getting some cardio done.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great picture!!!