my journey to becoming a runner

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Body Aches

I have been sore for almost two weeks now. It's getting pretty old. I am not so sore that I can't look for books on the bottom shelf. But I a can still feel every muscle I used. I am just in a state of soreness. The day after I lift weights my soreness is almost equivalent to the body aches you get the day before (or after) you catch a cold. So the fact that I have felt like I was getting a cold for the last 9 days, is really irritating me. Then last night I was really cold. I even turned the heat on in my mom's house. This morning I woke up with a sore throat. I can't get sick. I hate being sick. I haven't been sick in a long time. I have a busy next couple of days planned. Tonight was my first book group at the library. Tomorrow evening we are having a Baby Shower for a girl from work. Saturday I am going to Omaha to help Jen shop for Wedding Dresses. I am excited about the Missouri Game we are playing on Saturday evening (my two Alma-maters!) and Sunday I am going to some open house wedding thing with Jennifer. Busy Busy. No time to be sick. Must sleep now...

2 comments:

Jen said...

No getting sick! Pop some airborne or something! I need you in top form tomorrow morning! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't allow you to get sick either. So there, now you can't. HA! Just have your immune system tell those nasty germs I said they lose.