my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You Know

You know you missed BodyPump when...
1) you try to go to the bathroom as little as possible for the next two days. That toilet is just too low.
2) you can't reach anything above your head because your arms won't raise.
3) you really believe that ladies and gentelmen, this is my floor, you're just dancin' on it!
4) you have a soft spot in your heart for Marika, cause she's your only hope.
5) you don't mind doing dips, because you know your triceps want to look good again.
6) you almost cry (out of happiness) when that warm up song starts to play.
7) you're scared to cool down, because it could always be taken away. Will you ever trust again?
8) you barely make it through lunges without a step or a bar.
9) it's the only thing you looked forward to for 5 weeks... well at least all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sore! But I'm so glad to have a real BodyPump class to go to now! I hope it doesn't go away again. I'm supposed to go again tonight with Lisa. Wish me luck.

Karrie said...

Yikes, I can hardly get out of the tall chair at Anderson. I can't imagine doing squats again.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear it is back to the good old body pump that we know and love. I'll be there next Monday and maybe Wednesday and I'll be way sore and you guys won't.