my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Perfect SAT score

On my new plan I am allowed to eat 1600 calories per day. This seems like a ton of calories to me. I have been starving myself (not literally) for months now trying to only eat 1200 a day. I have developed a pattern of eating 200 for breakfast, 400 for lunch, a 100 calorie snack and around 500 for dinner. It works out perfectly; assuming my snack isn't a 300 calorie brownie from the break room. So allowing myself to eat an extra 400 calories per day is like eating a whole other meal, or a candy bar, or that brownie or a whole bunch of yogurt. I haven't been able to actually get to 1600 either day this week. Not that that is horrible. Any extra will just help me lose weight faster, but still... I feel great; like I can eat anything. My goal is to increase my metabolism by eating more. I hope that plan works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! This means we can make room for ice cream/yogurt more often - what a great way to spend summer!