my journey to becoming a runner

Monday, July 14, 2008

Combat Update

Oh. My. God. This new Combat routine killed my legs. And my arms. And made me sweat a ton. But was very do-able. I think I can tell that it is getting easier and that I am getting more and more physically fit. The songs were pretty fun. I enjoy a final track that is only abs and not a whole bunch of push ups. But the jumping lunges were so so so hard. Oh yeah, and I think I have pulled a muscles or something in the place that connects my pelvis to my leg. What muscle is that? Whenever I have to do those leg lift things on the right side, it leaves me in a lot of pain. And it hurts whenever I cross and uncross my right leg (like in normal life) that can't be good. I just wish I could go more often. I am really considering driving up to Omaha every Saturday just to take the class with Jen!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when I pulled that muscle on top of my thigh and for like 2 months every time I did lunges I almost died? Maybe that's like what you did. All I can say is it'll probably go away with time, but maybe you should figure out how to do the leg lifts without it hurting as much at home. I don't know how that would work exactly, but maybe that would allow it to get better faster???