my journey to becoming a runner

Sunday, July 6, 2008

H H B K

Today was my half birthday! Although, I have no hopes in hurrying to be 29, I do enjoy celebrating everything that has to do with my birthday. I am now closer to being 29 than I am to being 28. And seeing as that isn't the happiest thought, tonight I had TCBY. I also ate too much, played with Jennifer's niece and nephew and never worked out the two hours I was supposed to. I only made it to the gym 5 hours this week. I earned 2 points in my CWE (total of 9) and I made $8 toward my car stereo (a total of $37). However, I found a really good deal on car stereos last week, so I already bought one. My car turned over to 150,000 miles this weekend. So the stereo was a birthday present for both of us. Jennifer says I should make myself listen to only one station until I have earned enough money. We'll see...

3 comments:

Karrie said...

That title is a shout-out to my friend Amy. Once (in the dorms) we made ourselves a birthday cake and bought tube frosting to decorate it. The frosting was so stiff that all we could get onto the cake was H B A + K. Get it... Happy Birthday Amy and Karrie. You have to be creative some times!

Anonymous said...

I remember that and knew that was why you titled it as soon as I read it.

Anyway, good luck with your new goals - hopefully your break will help things go smoothly from now on. At least it made you realize you don't want to eat fried food - even if it does mean you and Logan have the same meal. I have also found that french fries aren't really something I miss. Although maybe that's because I get them frmo time to time - especially if the place charges an extra dollar for salad instead.

Karrie said...

I usually only order french fries when they are worth the calories: Runza, Lazlo's, McDonalds!