my journey to becoming a runner

Saturday, August 16, 2008

How to Fix a Broken Scale

All week long my scale has read 16 pounds. It doesn't go up at night. It's the same thing every single morning. Sometimes I think it is broken. How can it be affected by nothing. It doesn't matter how many clothes I'm wearing or even if my hair is wet. How is that scientifically possible. So today I took a five pound weight in with me. It moved up four pounds. Hmmmm? Is the five pound weight wrong or my scale? I got on again without the weight. I am done to 15 pounds! It's fixed. Too bad I can't do that 15 more times and be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Did you try it a few more times??? Maybe if you did it would continue to do what you wanted. I'm sure it really wouldn't, but I'm also pretty sure that if it were me, I probably would have tried at least once more.