my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Your Favorite Tunes

Last night I was looking around on Itunes and began finding a lot of the music that they play during BodyPump. There are several songs that they play in Pump that I now equate with great workout tunes. They are hard to find though. So then I started to do some searching around the internet. And using my excellent reference librarian skills I found a site with all the tracks listed. I began downloading several of my favorites from Itunes and I plan on making a BodyPump CD. I will share it will you all. But I need to know your favorites too. I don't want to pay for all the songs they have play during class; there are several songs (Linkin Park) that I hate and refuse to have on my computer. Here is what I have on there so far:
Flaunt It (Biceps)
Voodoo Child (Squats)
Rock This Party / Everybody Dance Now (Chest)
Tu es Foutu (Triceps)
Hole in the Head (Chest)
Rise Up (Triceps)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like "Make Your Body Pump", the squats track. Where is that web site that lists all the tracks? I suppose I could put my good librarian reference skills to work to find it, but I'm being lazy. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't remember, but I'll tell you when we're in class if I want one of the songs...