my journey to becoming a runner

Thursday, June 26, 2008

6 weeks till HSR

Well, I have expected a bad weigh-in all week. I have explained my lack of will power when it came to eating. Or maybe not a lack of will power, just a lack of wanting to eat healthy. I haven't been writing down what I am eating, and in turn have eaten more since I don't have to write it down. I gained 3.5 pounds since last Thursday. I now have 16 pounds to lose. Unless I have a big loss a couple of weeks in a row I won't be able to be done by my high school reunion. But as I mentioned yesterday. Maybe I shouldn't worry too much about it during the summer and get back to it this fall. Maybe I just needed a week off and now I can get back on track. We'll see.

I intend to take today off from working out. I have a three day weekend starting tomorrow. I really deserve it; I have been working really hard and need to get away from that place. I plan on attending the 6am BodyPump tomorrow morning. I don't mind doing that when I know I can take a nap. Then Friday evening I am going to Omaha to hang out with Jen. On Saturday morning we are going to do the Pump/Combat classes at her gym. I am a little scared, but mostly excited. I am eager to have different teachers and different things to work on. And to take the classes with Jen.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the nod at the end of that, makes me feel loved. I just look forward to have someone to roll my eyes at when someone is doing something funny...

Anonymous said...

I'm such a sucky workour buddy that you have to travel to other cities to get a good workout. At least Jen is pretty close by, besides she's buff and I'm not, so she'll probably be a big inspiration, unlike me.