my journey to becoming a runner

Friday, December 12, 2008

A Workout Blog?

If this is a workout blog, why don't I work out anymore? I have only managed to log one hour of gym time this week. I was planning on going to Spinning class in the morning, but I have since decided that my body needs to sleep in. I work all afternoon tomorrow, so working out won't be possible then either. I am having a Party for my Teen Advisory Board. This will include eating pizza and snacks. In the evening I have my work Christmas party. So no working out all day Saturday. I must make myself go to the gym on Sunday morning. I am spending the afternoon making cookies with my mom. All the cookie snacking and the holiday parties are going to make this a high-calorie weekend. The least I could do is burn off one calorie with exercise!

No comments: