my journey to becoming a runner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Same but Boring

I think that my blog has become kinda boring. Where are the funny posts, like when I list 15 reasons why i couldn't run today? Or where I list great things about myself? Or when I take new classes and or meet new goals? Nope, just doing the same old same old. And why? Because it's tried and true. Tonight was a fabulous kickboxing/bodypower duo. This was the first time anyone has ever asked me where my friends were. Guess they're starting to notice. Jennifer hasn't been to the gym since April. However, I got her to agree to go on Monday; it's my half-birthday you know!! She'll be in for a challenge.

I have eaten really healthfully this week, and am hoping for a great weigh-in on Friday. Not having Internet at my house anymore is going to make it difficult to post my weight though. I have tried to borrow Jennifer's laptop, but she's not giving it up too easily. I may have to beg some more!

Since I won't be able to take the third bodypower this week (the gym's closed for the holiday) I am going to take on the weight room at Gold's. That will mix things up a little. I read in a magazine the other night that if you want to work your butt: hamstring curls are better than squats. So I am excited to try that machine in the ladies fitness room.

I guess I will just keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No kidding - I've been disappointed by your blog lately.... well, not really. Actually I've just been too busy to even check it since I don't seem to get online at home much. I'll try to do better....