my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Worse Than I Thought

I have been starting and restarting this post several times this week and have never had time to finish it. So I am going to make it short and sweet. I gained four pounds. They all came back from the last week. I am back up to 21 pounds. I am angry at myself and yet unable to stop eating all the deliciously unhealthy food that has been put in front of me. I must do better this week. Although, as I finally get around to posting this on Wednesday evening, it is still just as high, and I have eaten just as poorly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's about time you posted. Although I'm confused about the dates - above your entry it says Tuesday, you talk about posting the entry on Wednesday, but it didn't show up earlier today, so I know it didn't really post until Thursday afternoon. Are you corrupting data so it looks like you didn't have such a long break or what? Don't think for a moment that your loyal readers will be fooled. Anyway, glad to see some kind of a post, and since the last 2 were very short, I just know that the next will be much more informative. Your readers demand it.

Anonymous said...

It says Tuesday because that is the day I clicked "add new post" and began writing. Mostly I just added the scale picture. Then I left and tried to write something on Wednesday, but was too busy with laundry and other chores and getting ready to go to my mom's house. So I saved it again. Then I finally just wrote some stuff and posted today. The date is when I open the new posting, not when I click "upload to blog". So I know it is a bit confusing. On the other hand don't think that I am above corrupting the data (I was an I LOVE PHYSCIS student you know!) And yes, tonight when I have to dog-sit and am bored and can't sit down on the couch, I will come up with some great, witty and inspiring things to say!

Karrie said...

Turns out I am too tired to write an entry... and my eyeballs are on fire (I got contacts today). I will write more tomorrow. Friday should be slow at work!!!