my journey to becoming a runner

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Week is Finally Over

It's been a tough week. I'm not exactly sure why. It has something to do with Valentine's day, having a lot of obligations, working an obscure schedule, not having time to go to the grocery store, craving a lot of crappy foods, and recuperating from my cold. But I only worked out five hours and I ate really poorly almost every day. So I am dreading the weigh-in tomorrow morning. On the other hand I know that next week will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with increasing your gym time and decreasing your bad food intake this week - I know you can do it!

BrandyGirl said...

I'll be seeing Wed this week for sure!! Let me know what you're weekend workout plans look like and I'll try to join you!

Jen said...

I'm waiting for an update... Was it as bad as you imagined? Or okay? I'm sure I'll find out here in about an hour but I just wanted to post....