my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

29 Things I Wonder

1) Will turning 30 be harder or easier than turning 25?
2) When will I start loving running and not just love the feeling of accomplishment?
3) Does Mary notice that I haven't been to kickboxing in two weeks now?
4) If I can take sick-leave to go to the doctor and better myself, why can't I use it to go to the gym and better myself.
5) What is it about Margaritas that make them so much better than all other drinks.
6) Will I always have someone around to catch me when I fall in the bathroom of the blood bank and slice my head open?
7) Why do I care if I wear a size 10; isn't that an arbitrary number created by the fashion industry?
8) Where did my summer go?
9) Is there a surgery you can do to shrink your feet?
10) Will I ever get tired of watching Sex and the City?
11) How many miles have I run over the course of this blog? And how far would that get me? Omaha? Denver? California?
12) If I never get married and am "alone" for the rest of my life, will I be okay with that?
13) What do I want to be when I grow up?
14) Why does Brandy like to run with me? Don't I slow her down too much?
15) When will my calves will look as good as the rest of me?
16) If I get a knee replacement will I still be able to run?
17) Why can't I get out of bed in the morning to workout?
18) Could I if someone was paying me money?
19) For that matter, why can't I get out of bed in the morning to go to work?
20) Is thirty really the new 20? And would I even want to be twenty years old again?
21) Will I ever be able to run a nine-minute mile?
22) How can I love my job and hate it at the same time?
23) Where is Jennifer? She was supposed to pick me up 10 minutes ago.
24) If two roads diverged in a yellow wood, would I take the road less traveled by? And would that make all the difference?
25) Do I really want to pay money to run more races? I can run for free. But I don't.
26) Exactly how many calories are in a Margarita anyway?
27) How did I let this blog get so boring? Is this is a good step back to fun?
28) Will I be in the best shape of my life when I turn 30 years old?
29) Why this?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wonder a lot of those things too!