my journey to becoming a runner

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Even though I was pretty scared to go back, I got back in the saddle tonight at tackled Spinning. I had to keep telling myself that having your toe strap break and cracking your ankle is a fluke accident and it wouldn't happen to me. But boy was it scary. Still, I got a pretty good workout in. And the emergency from Monday has really bonded me with the ladies in class. I have grown closer to them in the last six weeks than I have the entire year I was taking Kickboxing.
I was very sore yesterday and today from my high-squat weights in BodyPower on Monday. But I kept it up again tonight and I am feeling better already. Other than that every thing's about the same. I have Thursday and Friday off from work (before I work seven straight days in a row) so I might be mixing up some workouts in the next few days. I will keep you posted.

No comments: