my journey to becoming a runner

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just the Beginning

Jen: Here is my first Blog entry. I took Jennifer's advice and started one. I hope that you choose to start one too. It will be super-cool.

So the healthy eating habit didn't last too long today. I have all these leftovers from my birthday weekend. So today for lunch I had to eat left over Shrimp Alfredo from Red Lobster. And I took my birthday cupcakes to work, but that didn't keep me from eating one on my break. Plus two pretzels covered in almond bark that someone else brought to tempt me.

But, so far my workout is planned for tonight. I will be attending my weekly BodyPump class -- happy to be back to my normal Tuesday evening (after two holiday weeks). Then I will stay at the gym for some cardio. No running today.

I re-made my running logs today though. Now they show my new run/walk plan.

Hope to read your blog soon Jen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice layout, I like the dots. How did you ever think of such a cool idea as a running blog?

Karrie said...

Why thank you! It was my good friend Jennifer who suggested that Jen and I start Running Blogs as a way to motivate each other and keep in touch! She's real smart - that Jennifer.

Jen said...

I wrote out a comment and it deleted it when I signed in! Once I have a job and $$ I will have internet at home and will set a site up as well.... First I need to work on a resume....