my journey to becoming a runner

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today I am leaving for California. As of yesterday I was only one pound away from my lowest weight ever (well. not the lowest, just since I started this whole weight loss thing). But now, I'm going on vacation and good things never happen to your weight while on vacation.

I got a pass from Gold's Gym so that I can work out at any of their 500 locations. I may get a chance to exercise at the original Gold's Gym location at Venice Beach. Other than that, my Uncle can get me and Jennifer into his YMCA. I belive our Holiday Inn Express (in San Fran.) has a workout room. But who am I fooling? How much vacation time can I spend working out. And that surely won't make up for the amount of eating time I do. I'm gonna try my best... but I am on vacation!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll NEVER get any good workouts in if your attitude is "who am I kidding" about your goals

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Jennifer's comment....
Check it out... I added your blog as a link to mine, you can do it under "customize"....